In order to use RML Amazon S3 Pro extension, you need to create at least one Access key and Secret. Here are the steps to create your key:
1. Login to your AWS account online as you would normally do
2. Access your IAM Management Console
3. Access your IAM Users Panel and click on Add user button
4. Insert a username, select checkbox for Programmatic access and click Next: Permissions
5. Now set permissions for the user. Click to attach existing policy directly. Search for AmazonS3FullAccess, select it by clicking the checkbox and continue to Next: Review.
6. Simply review the users and permissions, making sur access type is with an access key and permissions include AmazonS3FullAccess. Then, continue by clicking on create user.
7. From this screen, grab your Access key ID and secret.
8. You can now create a new Amazon S3 & CloudFront Remote Library in WordPress (Media > Remote Libraries) or use one already created.
9. Paste in your key and secret in the appropriate text fields labeled Access Key ID and Secret Access Key or define them in your wp-config.php file.
10. Now, insert your bucket region and bucket name in the appropriate fields. If you need to create a bucket, here is how.
11. Test the credentials and bucket information you entered by clicking on the validate button of the Status & Actions metabox.
12. After confirming the data entered is valid, click Publish. That’s it!
You can now enjoy your Amazon S3 Buckets straight from the WordPress Media Library. Add as many as you need! Important note: Don’t forget to verify that your bucket CORS configuration allows uploads from your domain.